Abbey and I went downtown with some friends last night for "A Dickens of a Christmas" and had a great time. We went with Christie & Allison and their children. It was cold but we enjoyed it. This is an annual tradition that Christie and I do and it gets more special each year. I guess in a few years Abbey will not want to go with me! The boys went to the basketball game with Gordon -- at the last minute Jake decided he wanted to go with me but he didn't have a coat! I was saddened because it will not be too much longer before he will choose a root canal over going anywhere with me. I can't help but to feel like I am racing an hour glass ~ I tell you I have heard my entire life that "Time Flies" well, when you have children it passes by faster than the speed of light. What happened to my little boys?



Abbey has her last Pre-school Christmas program this Sunday night. I was supposed to leave for Charleston for a conference Sunday morning but will wait and leave early Monday morning! They called from the church the other night and asked if one of the boys could be a Shepard in the manger scene ~ I immediately asked Jacob because Ethan has a part in their 4th Grade Singing Christmas Tree as an Elf. This should be hilarious!!! He is almost as tall as I am and will be up there with 3,4,5 and 6 year olds.
Have a great day!


No comments:
Post a Comment