Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Back from "HOME"



Well, I am back from Charleston -- my favorite place in the world! Gordon and I will live there one day -- I don't even care if it will be in a retirement home! HA!! Gordon's mom has always said that she still can't figure out why we haven't moved there because we both love it so much!
I was there for the SC Guidance and Career Placement Conference and we stayed at THE Charleston Place Hotel! Oh My ~ I have to say that in my former career in advertising I always got to stay in very nice hotels (Four Seasons Beverly Hills -- enough said) but, this was just so amazing! The train in the lobby was so sweet ~ I wish that my babies could have been with me to experience it. I had a great time and learned tons! We did get some shopping in while I was there and I bought a bracelet for myself for my mom to give me for Christmas! It is the Brighton Peace Charm Bracelet -- my friend Julie has one and I have admired it for a long time so....... I will be getting one for Christmas!

My preacher is doing a series on Heaven on Wednesday nights and the one tonight was just wonderful! I can't wait to hear more! With all of the tragedy that has happened lately (Chelsey -- see her site!!) it is hard to imagine NOT having FAITH!
Well, I will update more tomorrow with pictures from Abbey's Christmas Program -- she was the cutest dog ever!!!
TTFN!



No comments: