Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Only 3 more days until.......

We get out of school for Christmas Break! Whew! I am READY!!! I have to share the sweetest photo of a very special person at school who blesses my heart DAILY! I love to hear him say "Mrs. Raaaaaayyyyyyyy"!



I hope everyone has all of their Christmas shopping complete! Mine is almost......my good and PREGNANT friend Julie is going to kill me if I don't get done soon! I sent my oh so sick and pregnant friend to the Target near her house this past Sunday to get the last of a DVD set I was looking for --- she dropped everything and went -- with The Blind Man (her dad). Well, I just found out that I told her to get the WRONG thing!! She is definitely going to kill me!

Anyways, I am excited that our break is almost here and hope everyone is enjoying this time of year! It's the most wonderful time of the year!!


No comments: