Monday, March 3, 2008

Fun in the Sun....and Snow!

I think Spring is in the air! The weather was beautiful this weekend and we took full advantage of it!

Friday evening we had "Leap Year Ocktober Fest" and it was great! Great food and Great friends!









(The pics of Allison and Luke are from Tarentella but, Luke had to work and got to my house late so I forgot to take pics and didn't want to leave them out!) Chico didn't get to come because of baseball and I can't find a picture of him!


On Sunday, we went Snow Tubing with Mary Alice, Kevin and Will! We had a BALL after we showed up to the first Ski "Resort" that closely resembled something out of DELIVERANCE!! We finally ended up at Cataloochee and had a wonderful time. We have gone before and thank goodness we went yesterday because it was the last day of the season!
Deliverance Ski Tubing! WHAT?????

I am not sure who had more fun -- the kids or the adults?!





I almost forgot.......Abbey got her back handspring on the trampoline this weekend!

No comments: