This was the boys in kindergarten!
This was the boys a few weeks ago --
and the end of 4th grade and the end of their elementary school years!
Wow! This year has flown by! Just this weekend Ethan told me and Gordon "Mom, elementary school went by like that" and snapped his fingers! Then he said "Don't Blink" -- ok - so he isn't so original but it is so true! My boys are going to be 5th graders!! Whew! And Abbey will be in 1st grade! I am so not ready for this! I guess no one asked if I was or not though!
This is the first day of school this year - August 20, 2007!
The first day of 4th grade for the boys and Kindergarten for Abbey!
This was taken today -- May 30, 2008 -- the last day of elementary school for the boys! They will not be at the Intermediate School.

No comments:
Post a Comment