Thursday, January 13, 2011

Welcome 2011....

My girl is a cheerleader. I always dreamed of having a little girl that would love the things that I loved....now, this is different! She is so talented at soccer so, that is what I wanted her to do. I told her that I would rather her play something where people cheered for her....did she listen? Nope!
And....we began competitive cheer with the Carolina All-Stars. We traveled to Nashville, TN on December 28th for Abbey's first cheerleading competition. Her team came in 2nd.

Baby girl can jump high!

The next weekend we went to Concord, NC for a competition and her team came in 4th place.
They are awfully cute little Fierce Cats!
Stunting

Starting a backwalkover....which led to the....

GREAT SNOWCATION of 2011
as of this posting we have been out of school for 4 days and tomorrow is not looking that good. The roads are still frozen -- Gordon says some are solid sheets of ice! Wow! I am glad our district is being safe....many years ago they were not so safe and students were hurt and killed.

Snowbabies!
The first day of snow was perfect -- cold yet perfect! The snow was soft and fluffy. Then, that night the ice came! And stuff like this happens......:(
Abbey was sledding and ran into ice....life lesson number 8438927 -- sled on your butt!
Her eye continues to swell and turn black.....
I found this video that she made herself with her Ipod....Enjoy!
Christmas 2010!


Christmas was a wonderful time spent with friends and family. The kids are growing up so fast and had a great time out of school.

Daddy had an infection in his leg that kept him at home all of Christmas!


Abbey singing at church.

Bella being her adorable self! We still miss Cooper but this is the sweetest dog ever!



No comments: