Jacob & Ethan's Christmas Program
Abbey as the Puppy in her Christmas Program
These are just small clips of Jacob, Ethan & Abbey's Christmas program. Jacob and Ethan are in the Children's Choir while Abbey is still in the Pre-school choir. She was the "Dog with the Dark Brown Eyes"! The boys were great also -- both programs were a BLESSING!
We were also in the golf tournament for Chelsey Mitchell on Saturday. We had a wonderful time ~ my only wish was that...... well, I guess my wish is that we didn't even have to have a golf tournament and none of this happened but....I know that God has everything under control and this is HIS plan. As you can see from the pictures we had a great time. I am sure that the real "golfers" were not as excited as the rest of us. My shoulder had been bothering me for 2 weeks and it hurt while I was golfing Saturday but.....since I left the golf course it hasn't hurt since! How weird is that -- I told Gordon maybe it was out of socket and swinging the club put it back in -- who knows! All I know is that for a few days I couldn't even lift my car keys!

This is Chelsey's Grandfather, her Uncle Travis (& Gordon's business partner in ROI) and his little boy, Gordon and my dad.
Gordon and his golfing partner!
She was actually pretty good!
This black lab was at the golf course all day and the kids just layed around on him and he never moved! OK -- once Casen must have stepped on his paw and he moved but, he never once offered to hurt them. I also wanted to include this so you could see the shirts -- they said "God is Good All the time and All the Time God is Good, Memories and Miracles for the Mitchell Family".
I also have a prayer request -- one of my dearest friends who was also the Maid of Honor in my wedding (she is one of the Elves in ElfYourself with me) -- Allison Brewer Bruce has a niece that is missing! Her nieces name is Micah Brewer -- she is with her mother but, no one has seen or heard from them since October. I can't even begin to imagine what this family is going through -- Allison's parents haven't seen their granddaughter in months and Allen hasn't seen his daughter in months! She has 3 brothers that are missing her desparately also! I pray that Micah is found SOON and that a peace is given to Allen, Allison, Ronnie & Carol during this time of the year!
Have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment