Thursday, March 27, 2008

In Memory of our sweet Baby Madi ~

January 17, 1997 - March 28, 1997

Some people only dream of angels......we've held one in our arms.





Our sweet, sweet baby Madi~ How I wonder what you would be doing if you had stayed here with us. Would you like softball, volleyball and soccer like your sisters? Would you be quiet and determined like Ellie or would you be scholarly and a bookworm like Michalee? I personally think that you are our girlie girl (since none of the rest are) and would like tea parties, shopping and ballet. I guess that is just wishful thinking on my part since that is so me and even Abbey would rather be outside with a ball than inside being girlie!


Both of your sisters and all of your cousins talk about you as if they knew you. I like to imagine that since you came and went home before any of them that you went back to heaven and told them how much fun they were going to have in our crazy family. Ellie told Oma this weekend that you were in her heart!


Our hearts still ache to hold you but are soothed knowing that you are in the arms of our heavenly father!


You were the bravest person any of us have ever known. If only we could touch 1/10th of the lives that you touched in your short time here!



You are our sweet Baby Madi and forever will be!


"I lift up my eyes to the hills-where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the maker of heaven and earth."
Ps. 121:1,2


No comments: