We have been crazy around here! Spring Break was last week and we started out having Ethan's tournament for his AAU Basketball team. He is playing for the Forest City Heat and it has been quite an experience. This is about as close to professional or college as you can get. I was just amazed and very impressed! Also a little proud that we are part of such a great organization! Gordon told the coach when Ethan made it '' You are going to break his mama's heart" because I must admit -- I am not a fan of basketball. My own mother played basketball in high school and I am just too uncoordinated to have ever played! I remember Gordon playing in high school and I never even went to a game -- well, I went to a few but sat and talked the entire time! Imagine that! Now, Jacob is playing also! It is a haul up there and back but.....hopefully will teach them many techniques and help them improve. Ethan's dream is to be a

so, maybe this will help ~ along with his good grades! Dream Big! I keep pushing for Wofford College so hopefully, one will work out! He IS in the 4th grade and we have to start to think about this!! HAHA!
Ethan is in this picture -- he is the other white jersey in the air! I thought this was hilarious becasue you can see how high his feet are off the ground. He is the smallest on the team so it is pretty funny to me. We went to the beach after the tournament and had a great time with friends! It rained pretty much the entire time but....we still had fun! I can't seem to find my pictures -- I think that they are still in the camera at home.
AND.....My sweet boys both made the Honor Roll again! I got to go to the program today and see them. I normally don't get to go because I have students but...thankfully I got to see them today. Jacob's teacher had emailed me about a CHARACTER AWARD he was getting so I had to be there! My mom and Gordon got to come also!
This is Jacob getting his Character Award! This is a great accomplishment for him and we are so proud of you JACOB!!! 
Jacob made the HONOR ROLL (all A's and 1 B) and Ethan made the Principals Honor Roll (All A's)! This is just awesome and makes me so proud!
No comments:
Post a Comment