My boys are turning 10 on July 19th. I can't believe how fast these 10 years have flown! I always heard how fast they grow up but never realized exactly how fast. I can still remember music, food, thoughts of when they were tiny babies and want to remember these precious memories forever!
Jacob & Ethan,
You are definitely two of the three best things we have ever done! I have NO idea what we did to deserve you. Please know that we are always proud of you -- you both have the sweetest little hearts -- giving and nice. You are also both smart, funny and can be a little crazy! But, that is what makes you - you!! Stay that way - always put God first in everything you do and all other things will fall into place!
We love you! Happy 10th Birthday!
Mama, Daddy & Abbey
No comments:
Post a Comment