Monday, April 27, 2009

Easter Blessings....









Well, Easter came and went and I am just getting these pictures on here. My thesis proposal was accepted and my thesis advisor now has my final thesis. I am keeping my fingers crossed - she has had it over a week but.....it is almost 50 pages long.

Our Family Picture








Dying Eggs












My parents and my children



Abbey & her Poppy

Poppy being goalie for Abbey.



I refuse to do this anymore -- she kicks HARD and when it hits it hurts!!




Abbey and her Mamie


At Aunt Rene's house hunting Easter eggs.

Ethan, Sean (cousin), Jacob, Michalee (cousin), Abbey, Ellie (Cousin), Grace (adopted cousin)


Gordon also turned the big 38!! So we had a party for him also!


Happy Birthday Daddy!


Jacob pitching


Ethan batting


School is almost over! I cannot believe it because this truly has been the fastest year of my life! Whew! Happy Spring.

2 comments:

Mrs. Jones said...

Hi there. Your children are gorgeous in their Easter clothes!

Thanks for stopping by. The only desk I did was this one http://heatherjslife.blogspot.com/2008/07/my-little-desk.html but I don't think that is the one you are looking for. I'm sorry, but I don't recall seeing a pink monogrammed desk on other blogs either. Wish I could be of more help.

Have a wonderful Mother's Day!

~Heather

Julia said...

Hi! What a lovely brood you've got. Thanks for stopping by my blog!